Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Membership Meeting and CLE - LIVE at Gainey Ranch Golf Club
Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 11:45 AM until 1:15 PM
Gainey Ranch Golf Club
7600 Gainey Club Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Registration is required before Friday, April 7, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Payment in Full In Advance Or At Event
Please read entire confirmation email!
Please DO NOT MAIL CHECKS FOR THE LUNCHEON. Either pay in advance on the website via credit card or bring a check or cash (exact change appreciated) to the luncheon. Note: We charge $5 MORE than what the website lists to pay by check or cash at the luncheon, even if you pre-registered.
Non-members who pay via credit card will be charged a convenience fee by our website provider ($2.00 for a charge up to $50; $3 for over $50 up to 250).
Please arrive by 11:45 to check in at the registration desk. The program begins promptly at noon.
We cannot guarantee special meal requests made after the registration deadline.
This program will NOT be recorded or live streamed.
We cannot give a credit for cancellations after the registration deadline. After the deadline, we give Gainey a guarantee, and we pay for your meal whether you attend or not.
Please register by Friday, April 7, 2023 at NOON
All attendees are invited to bring in their gently used suits to support The Phoenix Suit Project. The Phoenix Suit Project mission is to be the connection point between the suit wearing community and non-profit organizations providing professional men’s clothing to individuals who are committed to rejoining the workforce. Looking and feeling your best is an important piece of gaining the confidence necessary to build a path for a brighter future. The clothing collected represents more than a suit, it is a hand up not a hand out. For more information, please click here
Donation receipts will be provided by the Phoenix Suit Project. With support from membership, this 50th Anniversary Year activity
will be a great success benefiting the community and membership.
MEMBERS, PLEASE LOG IN TO THE WEBSITE BEFORE REGISTERING TO RECEIVE MEMBER PRICING.
When registering, please indicate your choice of REGULAR entrée or VEGAN entrée.
Regular Entrée: Greek chicken pasta with grilled chicken, artichoke, olives, baby heirloom tomato, basil, and citrus white wine sauce
Vegan Entrée: Vegetable stir fry with fried rice
All meals served with rolls and butter, Southwest Caesar Salad with romaine, corn, black bean, avocado, chili lime dressing, corn tortilla crisp (GF/DF) and angel food cake with mixed berry compote (DF).
Share the fun! Invite a friend to experience the networking, social and educational opportunities of the Scottsdale Bar Association! Current members may invite a prospective member to attend an upcoming lunch for free. Here are the rules:
1. The guest must be eligible for membership in the Scottsdale Bar Association. See www.scottsdalebar.org, click on Membership Information, then Membership Categories.
2. The guest cannot be a former Scottsdale Bar member.
3. The guest cannot have attended lunch for free in the past.
4. The member must attend the luncheon with the guest.
5. The member must register him/herself for the luncheon, then contact Paige Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org with the guest’s name and email address, and choice of regular or vegan meal, so that she can register the guest. Member registration and the request for guest registration must be completed before the registration cut-off on the Friday before the luncheon, at noon.
6. The member can only invite one guest to any luncheon.
7. The member is responsible for following up with his/her guest after the luncheon to invite the guest to join Scottsdale Bar.
8. The Board of Directors reserves the right to limit the number of guests attending each luncheon.